- All rates are subject to change until package is paid in full.
After package is paid in full, rate is subject to change due
to imposition of taxes or other charges of governmental authorities.
All rates are in U.S. dollars.
- Package reservations are not accepted until confirmed by confirmation
- Package features for all plans are subject to change
and may be based on features available at time of arrival,
not those in effect at time
Documents will be delivered via express service for reservations made
14 days or less prior to arrival and will incur an additional
- A DEPOSIT must be received at the time of booking or the reservation
will be automatically canceled. The amount of the deposit is
$200 per reservation plus the price of any airfares which must
more than 45 days prior to departure.
- FINAL PAYMENT is due
to Walt Disney Travel Co., Inc. 45 days prior to guest arrival.
Bookings made 45 days or less prior to arrival must be paid
at time of booking.
- FINAL PAYMENT can be made online with a valid credit
card or can be sent to Walt Disney Travel Co., Inc., P.O. Box
409668, Atlanta, GA 30384-9668.
overnight delivery via private courier service only, send to: Bank
of America Lockbox Services, Lockbox 409668, 6000 Feldwood Road,
Park, GA 30349.
Travel documents are proof of final payment and, therefore, no confirmation/receipt
will be sent to confirm final payment on the reservation.
CANCELLATION AND CHANGE FEES
- For a cancellation made 44 to 6 days prior to arrival,
there is a cancellation fee of $100 per package plus any cancellation
fees assessed by hotels or other suppliers.
- For a cancellation
made 5 days or less prior to arrival, there is a cancellation
fee of $200 per package plus any cancellation fees assessed by hotels
or other suppliers. No refunds will be given to no-shows.
a change made 44 days or less prior to arrival or that
results in a rate change, there is a change fee of $50 per
package plus any
change fees assessed
by hotels or other suppliers.
- For changes, the change fees must be
paid in addition to any increase in rate resulting from the
- In addition:
- If your air travel has been ticketed, there
will be an additional cancellation or change fee per ticket
equal to the higher of (i)
$125 and (ii) the
cancellation or change fee assessed by the airline. Please
note that (x) cancellation of
a nonrefundable airfare results in a charge equal to the
entire amount of the airfare and (y) cancellation of a refundable
be made at least
1 business day prior to departure.
- Travel insurance is nonrefundable
once deposit has been received. Upon any cancellation,
the charge for travel insurance will be
added to the
- If you cancel, amounts paid, minus cancellation
fees and other amounts owed, will be promptly refunded.
- Changes affecting outbound flights or first night's accommodations
must be made at least 6 business days prior to arrival. All
existing documents must be returned to Walt Disney Travel
Co., Inc. via
overnight delivery service and revised documents will be delivered
express at an additional cost of $10.
- Land portions of the
booking cannot be cancelled without canceling the air reservations.
- Airlines/hotels/suppliers do not permit changes in certain
- Documents will be mailed approximately 40 days prior to arrival
(after receipt of final payment). Nonrefundable airfare tickets
will be mailed immediately after payment of that component
of your package. Due to various restrictions, documents cannot
to all locations. Title to the documents passes in Lake Buena
Vista, Florida upon delivery of the documents to the shipper
or the mailing
of the documents. Recipient is responsible for any duty or
custom charges or expenses. Persons who are requesting documents
shipped to friends or family members outside the USA should
so note. Any lost or misplaced documents will result in additional
fees. Disney attraction tickets will be picked up by the guest
at the hotel at check-in.
- No refunds will be made for unused admission tickets or features.
Any refunds as a result of changes to the package must be requested
in writing within 60 days after departure and will be assessed
a $25 processing fee. All documents must be returned in order
to process a refund. We reserve the right to make refunds in
with the method that payment was received.
- No air refunds
will be made after travel has commenced or if a flight is missed/delayed.
- Parks, restaurants, attractions and other recreation and
entertainment are subject to change without notice and may close
due to refurbishing, capacity, inclement weather or special
events and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice
without liability to the owners of the Walt Disney
- Ticket media is not valid for special or premium events or
other activities which are separately priced.
- Travel insurance is nonrefundable once deposit has been received.
Upon any cancellation, the charge for travel insurance will
be added to the other applicable cancellation fees.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Walt Disney Travel Co., Inc. shall at no time be liable or
responsible in any way whatsoever for any loss, injury, or
damage caused or arising in connection with any transportation,
or other services or products of third parties provided through
Walt Disney Travel Co., Inc., or as a result of acts of God,
acts of Government or other authorities, wars, civil disturbances,
thefts, or any circumstance beyond its control.
- Walt Disney
Travel Co., Inc. reserves the right to decline, accept, or
retain any guest as a participant in these packages at any time.
by Walt Disney Travel Co., Inc., Walt Disney
Travel Co., Inc. shall have
no responsibility beyond the refund of all monies paid to Walt Disney
- The terms and conditions of any transportation services provided
by airlines shall be as represented by the airlines.
changes are not permitted; reservations and package components
- Terms and conditions are subject to
change by Walt Disney Travel Co., Inc. without notice.
- All sales of packages take place in and are consummated in
the State of Florida. Reservations and bookings, all packages and
services and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the
laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any principles
of conflicts of law.
- All guests' full, legal names and children's ages are required
at time of booking.
- Flight schedules are not guaranteed. Walt Disney
Travel Co., Inc. shall not be responsible for any airline schedule changes,
delays, cancellations, or the airlines' failure to perform.
Passengers are responsible for reconfirming all flights directly
airlines. Seat assignments are not guaranteed. If seat selection
is unavailable through the Walt Disney Travel Co.,
will be assigned at airport check-in. Juniors and children
must fly with an adult on the same itinerary and reservation.
time, a government-issued photo identification is required
for all air passengers 18 years and older.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
- Check-in time is typically between 3 and 4 p.m., and check-out
time is normally between 11 a.m. and 12 noon. (During peak periods,
check-in may be delayed one to two hours.) Most hotels will store
luggage for guests arriving before check-in time and/or departing
after check-out time.
- Voucher must be presented at the rental counter at the time
- Renter must be at least 21 years of age, an underage
fee of $25 per day will apply for renters 21 - 24 years and
will be assessed at the rental
- Renter must present a valid driver's license and a major credit
card in his or her name; other standard rental qualifications
are required to leave a deposit.
- Car must be rented for a minimum
of 2 consecutive 24-hour periods. Car rental includes unlimited
- Drop off charges may apply if the vehicle is returned
outside the state of Florida. Drop off charges may also apply
West. Drop off charge is payable at the time of rental.
restraint seats must be used for children up to age 5. Child
restraint seats must be requested at the time of booking
for an additional
belts should be used by all passengers.
- Additional days, Additional
Driver Fee, Infant Seats, Collision Damage Waiver, Extended
Protection and Carefree Personal Protection,
and any other charges are extra.
- Other terms and conditions